I have had a lot going on, got married :)! Celebrating my son's 1st birthday soon and picking up some side jobs. I have been experimenting with recipes for my son's 1st birthday cupcakes that are healthy for the little ones. I have tried a low fat, sugar free one found online that did not work out! It was way too thick and didn't taste very appealing. The other day I tried a Banana cupcake recipe, which was okay but more of a muffin recipe. Now I'm getting discouraged, thinking of adding banana or apple to a regular low fat cupcake recipe. I did try a apple swirl round cake, but I wanted cupcakes in the first place, so I decided against it. Sigh... I will be trying one later today, so we will see about that!
Thursday, June 14, 2012
It's been months...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment