Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Adam's birthday!
So I tested out my fun-fetti cupcakes with the small round sprinkles, don't use those! The color instantly comes off them and makes the batter a darker brown color with a little bit of colored dots. I am going to try the bigger sprinkles for his party. On another note, I'm proud to say my son HATES frosting! haha. We gave him a cupcake with cream cheese frosting with a blue 1 on it, he stared at it for a few minutes. He stuck his finger in it and looked at me like "Mom, what the heck is this!?". In the end he ended up throwing is at us and on the ground. :( The cream cheese frosting came out good, but it was a little too thin. Next time I think less milk than directed. I can't wait to do all of his birthday cupcakes! So far im making about 40-50 of them. Woo!
Happy Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment